Copyright 2015. East Ivy Mansion LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. *Entry Period*: The "Ultimate Dream Wedding Giveaway" (the "*Sweepstakes*") commences at 12:00:01 PM (CDT) on August 5th, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CDT) on August 18th, 2015 (the "*Sweepstakes Period*").
3. *Eligibility*: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States and District of Columbia. *Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families, i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, stepparents, step children and step siblings) of East Ivy Mansion, LLC., Curb Records, E1 Entertainment, Cumulus Media Holdings Inc., owner/operator of radio station NASH-FM 103.3 ("Station"), and each of their respective affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and third party fulfillment agencies are not eligible. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by East Ivy Mansion, and by the decisions of East Ivy Mansion, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release and hold harmless East Ivy Mansion, LLC, Cumulus Media Holdings Inc., and NASH-FM 103.3 ("Station"), Sponsor Entities and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a prize; and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of East Ivy LLC and Cumulus Media Holdings Inc., owner/operator of radio station NASH-FM 103.3 ("Station"), and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. *Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification*: One (1) Grand Prize Winner (as hereinafter defined) will be selected on or about August 19th, 2015 by the panel of wedding experts giving away their services for the wedding. The contest administrator will select a selection board that will review the contest entries. The review board will consider two primary questions while reviewing entries; 1) Does the applicants story show that they are the most deserving couple?, and 2) Can the applicants story be communicated effectively on film? The selection is based on who the panel feels deserves the wedding the most. East Ivy LLC will make up to two (2) attempts over the 48 hour period following Grand Prize Winner selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via the telephone number(s) provided on their entry form. If the potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the 48 hour period in which he/she is called the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received.
6. *Grand Prize Winner Verification*: The potential Grand Prize Winner (his/her parent/legal guardian if potential Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within three (3) days of being notified as a potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Grand Prize Winner such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received at East Ivys sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner and Guests (as hereinafter defined) must sign (his/her parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner or if any of the Guests are a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from East Ivy: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of East Ivy LLC, Sponsor Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, members, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of any Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined) or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prizes; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Contest Administrator, Station, and Sponsor Entities the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Winners and guests of the wedding agree to have wedding filmed by Production Company for potential use in a television presentation reel and series. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. Grand Prize Winner and Guest (his/her parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner or if the Guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) also must acknowledge that Sponsor Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prizes and that Grand Prize Winner and Guest will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prizes. Grand Prize Winner and Guest (or, if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must also complete any additional legal documents provided by East Ivy LLC (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prizes and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by East Ivy LLC or Grand Prize Winner may forfeit Grand Prizes at East Ivy LLCs sole discretion. All decisions of East Ivy LLC relating to the Sweepstakes are final. East Ivy expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason East Ivy LLC deems necessary.
7. *Grand Prizes*: The Grand Prize Winner will receive: (A) An Ultimate Dream Wedding at the Historic East Ivy Mansion, Nashville, TN October 11, 2015, but subject to change in Sponsor Entities sole discretion. If Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be the allotted Guest. The Ultimate Dream Wedding (2) will include: (i) for Grand Prize Winner two (2) night stay for Grand Prize Winner and up to 14 additional guests at the Historic East Ivy Mansion, (meals except where otherwise noted, telephone calls, tips and other incidentals and costs are not included); (ii) Round trip airfare for bride, groom, maid of honor and best man, within the Continental US; (iii) deluxe ground transportation for 16 people from the airport to the East Ivy Mansion; (iv) ten (10) hour wedding venue rental at the East Ivy Mansion; to include: (a) Wedding day Limo Transportation seating 16 guests for 5 hours) (b)Gourmet Snacks and Libations for Bride and Grooms Suites; (c)$3,000 flower credit; (d) DJ for ceremony and after party; (e) Designer Wedding gown rental; (f) Wedding Cake; (g) Celebrity photographer; (h) Wedding Videography; (i) Valet; and(j) Celebrity wedding planner. (v) Wedding Reception to include: (a) rental of all tables, Padded Ceremony Chairs, Padded Dining Chairs, Specialty Linens, Silverware, Glassware; (b) 1 Hour Passed Hors dOeuvres Reception; (c) Three Course Dinner with Salad, Entree, Custom Side Dishes and Dessert; (d) Tea, Lemonade and Flavored Water Station; (e) After party Mini-dessert buffet; (f) Open Premium Bar Package (4 hours); (g) Moet Champagne Toast; (h) Celebrity performer. If Grand Prize Winner is not available to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Grand Prize Winner privileges and prizes will be terminated and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Guest traveling with Grand Prize Winner must be at least 18 years of age at time of Grand Prize fulfillment. If Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be the allotted Guest. If Guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless he or she is the Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor Entities will determine the airline and hotel in its sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Grand Prize Winner and Guests must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. All travelers must execute a release of liability prior to ticketing. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be round-trip. Sponsor Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor Entities discretion. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $100,000 and is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be rewarded. If for any reason any prize-related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, the Sponsor Entities reserve the right, but are not obligated, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in their discretion and shall award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the *ARV*of the trip portion of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules. The dates for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be between October 11, 2015 and October 12, 2015, subject to change at Sponsors sole discretion.
8. *General Prize Terms*: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Grand Prizes, will be made by Sponsor Entities. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, any equipment to be used in connection with the Grand Prizes are solely Grand Prize Winners responsibility. The value of the Grand Prizes may be taxable to Grand Prize Winner as income. Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Grand Prize Winner, or if a minor, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the *actual* value of the Grand Prizes received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, Grand Prize Winner (as well as all other entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Grand Prize Winners responsibility. Sponsor Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Grand Prize Winner or potential Grand Prize Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize Grand Prizes as described herein. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prizes or any portion thereof permitted, except by East Ivy, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be awarded.
9. *General Terms*: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR ENTITIES SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNERS DISQUALIFICATION AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Sponsor Entities assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participants or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Grand Prizes and Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on www.winmydreamwedding.com and the Grand Prizes may be awarded to winners to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by East Ivy LLC. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by East Ivy LLC are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted and will result in disqualification of all such entries. The Sponsor Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sponsor Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sponsor Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prizes, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Grand Prizes.
10. *Request for Name of Grand Prize Winner and Official Rules*: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
East Ivy LLC
"Ultimate Dream Wedding Giveaway"
209 South 5Th Street
Nashville, TN 37206
All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Grand Prize Winner must be made by August 21st, 2015. Please note on the front left- hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting "Official Rules" or the name of the "Grand Prize Winner". Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
11. *Sponsors*: This contest is sponsored by East Ivy LLC ("Contest Administrator", 209 South 5th Street, Nashville, TN 37206, and Cumulus Media Holdings Inc., owner/operator of radio station NASH-FM 103.3("Station")tel.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information to companies we believe are relevant to you, including trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
209 South 5th Street
Nashville, TN 37206